With the growing urbanization, there is a shortage of land for vegetation that ultimately affects humans’ livelihood in every possible way. One can easily make their own best vertical Gardens through different types of equipment. One can easily construct a vertical garden to enhance the beauty of the inner & outer décor of the buildings. Using the vertical garden design, one can utilize the unused area; moreover, utilizing this kind of vertical garden frame would improve someone’s health. Creating a Vertical vegetable Garden is costly, and maintaining needs enormous effort than normal ones. Still, this thing can be compensated through environmental benefits one would get after constructing a vertical garden.
The more this method of farming & gardening becomes widespread, it will be beneficial for humanity as it reduces greenhouse gas and ultimately reduces pollution particles & gas. Various types of equipment & vertical garden concepts to make this process more effective & efficient. Nowadays, Vertical Garden is being used on a bigger scale to overcome the issue of land as well as for green urban surrounding. This article will dive into various aspects of the Vertical garden concept, some indoor Vertical gardening ideas, and many more. For your convenience, we also discuss some of the equipment and best vertical garden planters that will be useful for you if you’re planning to have your Vertical vegetable garden.
What is Vertical Gardening?
Vertical gardening is a unique kind of garden. One can easily use their area with this method of vertical gardening. The thing about this is that one can decorate their walls or roof through this method and get the various health benefits out of this. This method is a way of gardening but in a smaller area where one can quickly grow mosses or plants through rooftops or vertical walls. Due to the increasing population in cities, it is quite impossible to have a horizontal garden. This Vertical garden concept helps one to get the perfect garden one might be dreaming of for ages.
What is Vertical Farming and how is it different from Vertical Gardening?
Both Vertical Farming and Vertical Gardening are emerging concepts in urban cities. Due to Vertical Farming, one can easily grow food in their Urban Garden in adequate quantity. Vertical farming is quite similar to indoor farming. For this purpose, one needs various types of equipment like farm Scrapers.
Compared to vertical farming, Vertical gardening is a newly reformed concept that has been derived from vertical farming as this kind of gardening takes less space & helps in the sustainable production of healthy plants. One can easily grow a farm or a garden because it eliminates fuel consumption as there is no need for transportation. The best thing is one can practice vertical farming anywhere.
In this article, we will give you the name of such tools, which will help you if you’re having thoughts on having your Vertical farm.
Why consider Vertical Gardening?
Do you want a vertical garden? The thing is, it depends on you. One can easily make a garden by planting plants in-home cabinet or in the lobby. But if you have a substantial vertical area like a rooftop or the walls, it would be a good idea to cover more than ample space with some green plants as it enhances the house’s beauty and will be beneficial for your health.
Indoor Vertical Gardens
Vertical gardens in the interior make your inner space more beautiful, not only that it gives you natural and fresh air that is good for your health. This kind of garden is made of different species of fern, mosses, and many more. One can easily fill up their more enormous empty walls because of vertical. One can use the best vertical gardening pots to cover the empty spaces. There are various Indoor Vertical Gardening ideas one can opt to bring the aesthetic view of the inner décor.
One can use indoor vertical gardening for office purposes. Many office workers are exposed to pollutants that are very harmful to health. The indoor vertical garden will make the air clean, and one can breathe the fresh air. Plants absorb noise because that one would get a quieter place.
Outdoor Vertical Gardens
What are the things one should consider so that plants grow in a healthy medium?
- One should water their plants in proper time
- Choose wisely the wind prone areas
- Permanently remove the dried leaves
- Clean the structure daily
- Build a drainage system for the structure
- Give fertilizers in the appropriate time
Benefits of Vertical Gardening system
- One can easily regulate heat, as plants act as a natural insulator to regulate temperature.
- Thus, the air quality is purified as plants take up CO2 and release O2.
- Act as a noise absorber
- Provides the necessary protection of the building from harsh situation or temperature
Vertical Garden design: Tips for your home
Usage of Balcony One can harvest a variety of plants on their beautiful balcony. One can grow strawberries, spinach, cabbage, tomatoes, and cucumber. These plants grow well in small pots and boxes.
Some of the successful venture on Vertical Farming
[Top 5] Best Vertical Gardening Planters (Reviews)
Dimension in Inch
13 x 13.5 x 6.5 inches
13.3 x 13.3 x 7.95 inches
16 x 16 x 10 inches
14.5 x 14 x 10 inches
12 x 12 x 28 inches
Best Vertical Garden System to Buy in 2022
1. 13 inch 5 Layer herbs Vertical Gardening Planters (Green)
- This gardening planter is suitable for indoor as well as outdoor purpose
- This vertical gardening pots are incredibly efficient as they consume less space
- It is Stackable pots that come in a clover shape
- Useful for interior as well as exterior vertical gardening
2. 5 Tier Planter Stackable, FOME 5 Tier Strawberry Herb Garden Planter
- The planters are made of PP that makes the product durable
- It comes with five stackable pots
- Comes with a movable pallet caddy
3. Mr. Stacky 5 Tiered Vertical Gardening Planter, Indoor & Outdoor
- It can be used as a separate planter or can build to make a tower
- Comes with a leaking screen
- Suitable for small plants
4. Stackable Planter Vertical Garden for Growing Strawberries
- This thing is fade resistant
- Saves a large amount of space
5. Tuscany Color 3-Tier Stacking Planter
- It automatically regulates the water pattern
- The design of the planters is unique